What is my site? What do I have to do?
Whither directing the steps?
Questions
young and adult time, because always end up going to look more and more inward, concern, with interest and desire, wanting to know: "What I paint I here?"
What is my way, unique, different, unique, building, loving, petting in a way that nobody else can repeat?
young and adult time, because always end up going to look more and more inward, concern, with interest and desire, wanting to know: "What I paint I here?"
What is my way, unique, different, unique, building, loving, petting in a way that nobody else can repeat?
1. IMBALANCES
"No I do good and evil do not want" (Rom 7.19)
have one do not always clear. Sometimes you just know you have the feeling that something is missing. Other times, however, it seems that you are where you have to be. Sometimes you feel like you're taking the right steps. Other times you think, "when I shall explain?". Sometimes I do not think.
There are times when you know what you want, and others who are confused. There are times when everything is integrated, and others where everything disintegrates. There are mornings and afternoons of apathy passion. And, almost, just want to pray with a mixture of humor and anger, and say, Lord, now we've made complicated ...
What are my "imbalances", storms, capsizing ?
2. WHAT TO DO
"The Lord said: Do not say you're a boy, where I send you, go and what I command you, you say ..." (Jer 1, 7)
I do not know if you call in a very loud or if you invite me to discover what you want from me soon little. But count on me. You yearn to do something, that my life is gospel. Overwhelms me a bit to think that my life is important, and yet it is. Every day. Right now. And tomorrow.
Maybe I'll word (you) to people who need to hear. Maybe someone will be hurt tenderness. Maybe I'll be singing to turn off penalties. O prophet to denounce evil. Maybe you will learn the true love and live to build a thousand stories. What do I call?
What I am calling?
Where I can try to hear the "voice" of God
in my life?
in my life?
0 comments:
Post a Comment