Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where Can You Buy Peroni

crock still do not know what is your vocation? ... read this.

There are people that exudes joy, desire of living. People who you are and spread that lives. If they pass the smell test (ie, if years go by and still so) then there is no doubt that person has lived his vocation, he found one day and gave meaning to their existence .
Given this happy people, the question many people ask is and how do I know what my vocation?. Where do I look? How do I know? ...

Well, it's as easy as complex,
but there crawlers are some hints for beginners:

  1. First vocation is clear that call. Therefore, what I want is a call . is, is not I who spoke to me, my name and I reason. Something pulls you more than yourself. I could translate the phrase and say: What is the call I have to attend, hear? Where sounds the call ?
  2. A call? Who?. Someone of course other than yourself, or "something" that takes hold of you clearly. That know. I know.
  3. The field of this battle is our interiority. And all the echoes of the call that marks the inside of each.
  4. therefore requires: able to look ... listening ... to identify the whispers that move the heart ... to investigate and trace the life within us. This is what all you have to devote to it is.
But what that sounds so called ? How? Is it a mysterious voice on a special day? Is it a light that you have to do? Is it always something unexpected and disconcerting? Do you have clear steps? ...

A. Some people discover their vocation from tiny. People who have always been clear what to dedicate his life: I want to be a doctor, I missionary I teacher, I mom I musician, ... S or passion grew with them, he was feeding and thus confirmed that "call."

B. life Others are truncated and, without wanting or expecting it, were born there a possibility they did not expect. He woke personal sensitivity were unaware of them, a new vocation. "I never thought this would make me happy"

C. Some find their vocation to engage in a clear need that they have to attend. my sensitivity, my love, my plans, they remain in the background to the emergency and needs to call me. They need you! Not great when I need ideas! There, he found his vocation.

D. Others find that they call meaningless. Nobody can do what I do not. If I do, nobody will do it for me. responsibility to Life, the world, with themselves forces them to live this way.
E. Others, to refine their sensitivity to what makes them happy, they discover that it is worth risking their lives and spend for this discovery.

F. ...

many different ways to find your calling! And always on time!.

For those who believe that anyone who calls, is God, the times and the times are multiplied, God comes to meet a very creative way every day of the year all hours of the day. Trackers vocation, do not be afraid!, You can not unnatural vocation. God calls Life. If you hear resonates within you something else, is that this call is not for you. Stay tuned. God is calling.

Some tips for crawlers who want to find his vocation

  1. If you do not perceive any calls, you'll have to tune your ears, eyes, sense ... because there are many calls, a lot of screaming, lots of hands to ask for help ...
  2. To find what you want, walk. Answers appear when we move. We see by the light of the dynamo, like bicycles, when we get under way, but we are wrong. Nothing comes if you get it.
  3. You have to walk to the question of vocation in tow, is the only way to find answers.
  4. Want to find your vocation is to start making it happen.
  5. If you feel that nothing happens, not worry, go ahead, and as it grows the seed of vocation get organized, think who you want to be and that, what can be, your real possibilities, the deals you have to do this, your preferences, tastes, needs, ...
  6. does not replace "your vocation" to "your project." Your vocation will take you beyond yourself, do not end up on you and cover your whole person. Surpass your logic, your plans, the sheer organization. But your project, imprison your life, be born will be exhausted in you and if it dies, fall on you. Will far from consolidating all your personal dimensions. Its taste like bubble gum, is exhausted.
  7. When you discover you've found an engine, a passion, a northern, a fixed point in the sky ...
There are people that exudes joy, meaning, life. And one of those people could be you. Find your vocation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment