Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nj First Year Wedding Anniversary Getaway

The importance of the commemoration of the Disappearance of SSBhakti Tirtha Swami, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hare Krishna, please accept my obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
All glories to Bhakti Tirtha Swami

Dear brothers, I am writing with the reason for organizing the celebration of the disappearance of Gurudeva.

This year the date by Vaishnava Calendar is on Saturday 3 July. So far only talked to Sundarvara Lilasmaranam Prabhu and Mother.

Colo living in Ezeiza again offered his house where we did the last Vyasa puja for Sunday 4, I offer my house as another option for Saturday 3 to Sunday 4, as appropriate.

wanted to know if there is another proposal that they feel the existing ones.

I know that we are all with many issues and that it is difficult to meet but would be good to make an effort to find us and provide a service in conjunction with our spiritual master.

Hope are well, I love you, Your servant
Gaura Lila das

gabriel.masri @ gmail.com Tel: 47528321

0 comments:

Post a Comment